Bridal Portraits in the Garden
Today we are sharing Melissa’s Bridal Portraits in the Garden of our Parham Road Studio in Richmond, Virginia. These images from her traditional portrait session turned out beautiful.
Melissa and Bryan were married on May 28th at Celebrations at the Reservoir.
Many brides ask why they should have traditional bridal portraits taken and while there are many different reasons we think Style Me Pretty did a great job of summing up the top 5 reasons in a blog post from 2014.
SMP’s Top 5 Reasons Every Bride Should do a Bridal Shoot:
- Sneak Peek – this is a great chance to see how your entire wedding style fits together from hair to dress to shoes.
- Get Comfortable – this is the perfect opportunity to get comfortable in front of the camera and to learn how your photographer works.
- Location, Location, Location – explore different locations that are important to you and your groom or a location that fits your ‘wedding theme’.
- Be Creative – this is the perfect time to explore your creative side
- A Picture is worth a thousand words – Even if you don’t display it at your wedding (ever though we think you should!) – a framed portrait is the perfect gift for your parents or grandparents to say thank you.
Click here to read the full post.